Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

|
Para mi vuelta al blog después de algún tiempo traigo una balada de Eric Clapton.

Se trata de una canción muy sencilla, ya que ni la melodía ni la letra tienen una gran complicación, pero, para mi gusto, el resultado es conmovedor.

Os dejo con esta lentísima balada del señor Mano Lenta




La letra:
It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She'll put on her make-up, and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she'll ask me, "Do I look all right?"
And I'll say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We'll go to a party, and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she'll ask me, "Do you feel alright?"
And I'll say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
So I'll give her the car keys and she'll help me to bed.
And then I'll tell her, as I turn out the light,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."

3 comentarios:

idiazt dijo...

Muy muy buena, como casi todo lo de Mano Lenta

David_Yáñez dijo...

Muy chula la canción y... a mi suena de escucharla en alguna peli,...

Manuel dijo...

Ahora mismo no recuerdo haberla escuchado en ninguna peli, aunque es más que probable, pero sí que sonaba en una escena de Friends.

Publicar un comentario